Service. Value. Convenience. Trust.
Service. Value. Convenience. Trust.
PFFCU Online Banking
Managing your finances has never been easier or more convenient than through FREE PFFCU Online Banking. View account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, apply for loans, pay bills, view or print account statements, access your PFFCU VISA® Credit Card information, and much more. Access your account information from your home or office computer, or mobile device anytime, anywhere.
Read our Online Banking FAQs »
How to Access Online Banking
Fill out this form to apply for Online Banking. A Member Service Representative will contact you when your application has been processed.
Follow these steps:
- Go to PFFCU.org
- Enter your Account Number in the “Enter Online Banking ID” box. Click Login.
- Enter your Temporary Password in the “Online Banking Password” box. Click Submit.
- Establish an Online Banking ID: Minimum 7 and Maximum of 12 (Must begin with a LETTER. Can be a combination of letters or numbers, NO spaces). Click Continue.
- Create a permanent Password: Minimum 7 and Maximum 10 (Must include one letter and one number. Can be a combination of letters or numbers, NO spaces). Click Continue.
Your mobile login credentials will be the same as your Online Banking ID and Password.
Forgot your Online Banking ID or Password?
Call PFFCU Member Service at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 and a Member Service Representative will assist you.
Online Banking Features
- Account Summary
Stay up-to-date with a detailed summary of your shares and loans. View account balances and transaction history for the past 24 months. View and print checks you’ve written during the past 24 months (provided the payee did not process the check electronically). You can also review and print statements from the past seven years. Access your PFFCU Credit Card information as well.
- Bill Pay
Conveniently pay bills securely through Online Banking. Bills are safely paid from your PFFCU Checking Account according to your instructions. You can schedule immediate, future or recurring payments and add or edit payees.
- Apply for a Loan
PFFCU Online Banking makes it easy to apply for a PFFCU VISA Credit Card, Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, Signature Loan, Personal Line of Credit or Auto loan. Receive a loan decision in as little as one hour. 1
- Open a Certificate or Share Account
Open a Certificate or add the following shares: Vacation (S0002), Holiday (S0003), Money Market Plus (S0005) or Premium Yield Account (S0025) through the convenience of Online Banking.
- Manage Other Accounts – Access and Transfers
Establish one time or recurring transfers within the same member number or between different member numbers. You can establish View Access (ability to see account balances and transactions) for any PFFCU account where you are an owner.
- Account Alerts
Establish account Alerts to receive an email or text message when important activities or events occur on your account including: Maturing Certificate, Failed Transfer, Maturing Loan, Loan Payment Due, High/Low Balance, Debit Transaction Amount Over, Cleared Check, Invalid Login, ID Change, Successful Login, Password Change, Personal Message/Reminder.
Online Banking Navigation Details
- Accounts – View a current, detailed summary of your Accounts.
- Transactions – View copies of checks and a transactional online history of your accounts during the previous 24 months.
- Transfers – Transfer funds between PFFCU accounts. Transfer funds within the same member number or establish transfers to other member accounts. Schedule transfers to occur in the future on a one time or recurring basis.
- Account Info – View a summary of your individual accounts.
- Statements – View your most recent statement and statements from the previous seven years.
- Order Checks
- Stop Payments – Stop payment on checks that have not cleared.
Pay a company or individual from your PFFCU Checking Account. Schedule payment dates.
Apply for a PFFCU VISA Credit Card, Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, Signature Loan or Personal Line of Credit or Auto loan. Increase limits on your PFFCU VISA Credit Card. Refinance your Home Equity Loan or Auto Loan.
View transaction activity. Pay your PFFCU VISA Credit Card bill.
- Personal – Change your email address, Password Reset Question and Answer and Personal Watermark Image. Modify your Online Banking ID and Password.
- Display – Establish Screen Display Defaults: number of Accounts, Transactions, Transfer History, Download Lines and Transfer Confirmation.
- Alerts – Establish Online Banking Alerts to receive an email when specific events occur on your account: Maturing Certificate, Failed Transfer, Maturing Loan, Loan Payment Due, High/Low Balance, Debit Transaction Amount Over, Cleared Check, Invalid Login, ID Change, Successful Login, Password Change, Personal Message/Reminder. Add or Edit the email address(es) you would like to receive your Alerts. Learn More »
- ATM/Debit Card – Activate your PFFCU ATM or Debit Card, or Block it to prevent your card from being used if it has been lost or stolen. Call Member Service at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 to report a lost or stolen card and to request a replacement card.
- Mobile Settings – Enable web access for your mobile device. Establish text message notifications.
- Courtesy Overdraft (COD) Opt In – Apply for Courtesy Overdraft Protection, select Shares to Opt-in for.
- Renew a Certificate
- Manage Other Accounts – Access and Transfers – You can establish View Access (ability to see account balances and transactions) for any PFFCU account where you are an owner.
- Open a Certificate or Share Account: You can open a Certificate or add the following shares to your account: Vacation (S0002), Holiday (S0003), Money Market Plus (S0005) and Premium Yield (S0025) Account.
- Change Contact Information
- Opt-Out of Paper Statements
View messages PFFCU has sent you, or you can send a message to us.
This can be accessed by clicking Message Center in the upper right corner of Online Banking.
- One hour loan decisions during branch hours and next day loan decisions after branch hours are contingent upon receipt of all required application information.